Midwest Eye Consultants, P.C. has established traditions and
expectations that will continue to lead us in the future. Our goal is
to recruit individuals that will lead, direct, encourage, and inspire
in the work place. We also expect recruits to embrace the passion of
helping others to bring a personal touch to each patient's experience.
Midwest Eye Consultants, P.C. makes three commitments to our employees:
- We will make every effort to hire the right individual for the right position by basing our selection on experience, personality and attitude.
- We will endeavor to train all staff to the highest level possible.
- We will strive to provide work environments where employees have a voice, a place to share ideas and suggestions freely, and a support system to help each employee become as successful as possible.
We continually strive to improve as a better work place for our employees, neighbor in our community, and office for our patients. To this end, it is up to each person at Midwest Eye Consultants, P.C. to make the following commitments:
- Serve each patient in a professional manner and promptly deliver quality products and services.
- Bring value to the company and be a responsible steward of company resources.
- Be responsible citizens in our communities and share responsibilities consistent with our obligations to our patients, stakeholders, and co-workers.
Equal Opportunity Employment Policy
It is Midwest Eye Consultants, P.C. policy to make equal employment opportunities available to all persons without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran's status, disability, citizenship status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all employees and applicants for employment and in all phases of employment including hiring, placement, promotion, demotion, lay off, transfer, recruiting, advertising, treatment during employment, rates of pay (and other forms of compensation), selection for training, and termination.
Midwest Eye Consultants, P.C. will provide reasonable accommodations, when requested, to qualified disabled employees and applicants for employment as long as those accommodations do not cause any undue hardship for the Company.
It is our policy to fill openings with people who have the best qualifications for the position. Openings are normally posted on the Company website. Midwest Eye Consultants, P.C. promotes from within the organization when qualified candidates are available. Attitude, skills, attendance, teamwork, and performance are each important qualifications that are considered when openings are being filled.